Friday, April 1, 2011

But who is Jack?

My work was featured quite alot in the April issue of Whos Jack magazine. Very exciting.

Whos Jack is a monthly A4 glossy magazine that is all about the fashion, music, film, art and design and general life and art scene in London. You can also view Who’s Jack online and watch Jack TV.

My work was featured twice and on the contents page but firstly I thought I'd show you some of my favourite spreads from the April issue, such a feast for the eyes!


Whos Jack Cover

























Contributors page















 
I spy with my little eye Holly Fulton (skirt)


















Flashback to Holly Fulton illo I did for Amelias mag

Illustrations of Kate Moss


OH Land spreads have a listen here

























Aren't these spreads pretty great?!



































Here was my work featured (I'm seriously so STOKED!!)

Can you see Adam peeping out?


My online dating illustration




















 
































I'm really excited about these. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love it! I wonder if I can get a copy? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel so proud of knowing you hehe! Well done Avril, illustrations are Ace!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Julia its free!! I'll email you now!

    Maria thanks so much its great to know you too!;) x

    ReplyDelete