Banana Bread made with:75g Butter
150g Self Raising Flour
2 Medium Eggs
2 Small Bananas (chopped)
75g Brown Sugar
5g Baking Powder (1tsp)
Pinch of Salt
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven as follows: Fan Oven: 175° C – Standard Oven: 190° C
2. In a bowl blend together the butter, flour, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt by hand or by using a mixer on a slow speed for 3 minutes.
3. In a jug whisk together the eggs by hand.
4. Then pour the whisked eggs into the above bowl blending for 3 minutes, again whether by hand or with a mixer on a slow speed. Then scrape down the bowl.
5. Gradually add in the banana, constantly mixing for approximately 3 minutes.
6. Now spoon the cake mixture into the baking tin and bake for 50-55 minutes in the pre-heated oven. 7. Enjoy!
Brownies made with:
110g Butter, softened
85g caster sugar
55g Self raising flour
55g Cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to high heat
2. Place ingredients in a blender to mix or use a mixer (blender probably works better though)
3. Spread mix onto greaseproof paper lined baking tin
4. Bake for 12-15 mins
5. Allow to cool and cut into squares
Here's to eating brownies and banana bread the whole weekend! : )