Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh hello primark how are you?













  
sourced here and here


Amazing stuff from Primark lately bagged myself some lush dresses from here that actually don't look like they're from Primark at all ... ace!!

Also fyi Catfish is on More4 tonite at 10, I did some illustrations for Amelia's magazine when the lovely Kat phan reviewed the film and read so many excellent reviews about it so looking forward to seeing it.. hope it lives up to its hype. You can read the review here. All illos featured are illustrated by myself :)


Happy Tuesday.
P.s. my project is done and handed in so yes rather happy and excited at the mo :)

1 comment:

  1. I like very very much the new era of Primark. Each year is better and have awesome things!! I'm following!!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete