Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tigerprint: What Is Love?

So I seen this competition on the morning of its deadline...



And gave it a go.. what do you think? A bit about my design: My series of cards were created using illustration and collage. They are colourful and bright and would be perfect for Valentine's day, Just to say, I miss you, Thank you, Happy Anniversary and all other love-rly occasions like that. I've used quirky and light hearted phrases on the front of the cards such as "You and I, Two Peas In a Pod", "You make my Heart beat like a Tambourine" and "You Gave me Wings and Helped me Fly", all things needed in love. I could see these being used in stationary, gift bags, wrapping paper patterns as well as cards.

You & I:Two Peas in a Pod

You make my Heart beat like a Tambourine

You gave me Wings and helped me Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment